Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dear Diary,

You know sometimes I really hate being Empress. Its so restrictive and I feel like I can not be myself. My mother and father both frown on just about everything fun that I do. I am supposed to be the embodiment of the Rose Age yet I am not allowed to show the love and affection that this age stands for in the way I wish. So what if I like to hug people instead of shaking hands? What if I like holding hands with Zeyan in public (or kissing for that matter)? Why do people always have to give me a hard time? Its really getting to me. I study hard and I take good care of my people should that not be enough for any queen?

At least the hunt for Sailor Silver Rose is progressing well. I can feel her presence stronger and stronger every day. If I do not find her soon I am sure that she will awaken all on her own. If she does it will be no problem to find her. I really wish I had Titana with me though. She would have found her already I am sure of it. That cat is like a bloodhound.

Right now I just hope I get to her in time. I can see a dark path forming in this city and it is starting to scare me. I do not want to face what is coming alone. Or worse have the princess of this planet caught up in its evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment