Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OMG! Zeyan showed up last night!!!!! He was pretty mad that I left him back home and did not fill him in on what I was up to but I think he went easy on me. As wonderful as it was to have him here he did not bring good news. Titana my adviser awoke over a month ago and headed to this planet to join up with me. We spent all night searching for her but found nothing. I did feel a definite resonance of her life force but it was so weak that I am not able to follow it. We are returning to the search today. I am hoping that we can at least narrow it down to a smaller area so we can conduct a more thorough search. We MUST find Titana. A spectrum nyako in the hands of evil would be a disaster! I wish I had time to say more but this is a bit of an emergency.

PS. Haveing Zeyan staying in my apartment is a bit distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment