Saturday, October 16, 2010

Another night of nothing. There is a strange feel to the city as we slowly tightening our search area. Its as if some sort of evil is infesting it just under the surface. There have also been a increase in strange disappearances and attacks around the area we have been concentrating on. I am sure that there is some sort of evil presence hiding here and I believe that once we find the truth behind it we will find Titana and Sailor Silver Rose. Zeyan is also convinced of this. He swears he saw a Yokai last night but when he chased after it the thing disappeared. There has not been a Yokai presence in the galaxy since the beginning of the Rose Age. My mission may be more urgent that I had thought.

I felt Silver Rose so strongly today it was as if I could reach out and touch her. I was walking through a shopping plaza downtown. It must be what a moth feels when being drawn to a fire. I can not wait to meet her. She has such a warm and beautiful aura.

And on a less important note Zeyan has vacated my apartment and is now staying in a hotel nearby. I think he sensed my unease. Betrothed we may be but we are many years away from being wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment